Sunday, May 21, 2006

What a day!

Today I went to the city to chill with my friend Rich, whose birthday was last week. So, he told me one of his friends were coming and bringing another friend. First, I went to get a new 8.5x11" sketchbook to start doing alot of day to day sketches, etc. in. After that, while we waited for the friends to come, Rich and I had some dim sum. After that, we headed to Midtown Comics so I can buy him his birthday gifts, and then we went to Virgin Megastore. I went down to the book section and saw they had books on graffiti. I wanted the Graffiti World book for several months, but didn't have the money. Then, Rich said he was going to get it for me since he owed me a birthday gift. That was so fucking AWESOME! Also, the cashier gave me some free cd and told me I can take as many of the Axe Order of the Serpentine samples as I wanted. I took ALOT! Here's a picture of what I got today. After that, we all went to Dave and Busters, then random other places. It was a good day. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home