Sunday, June 10, 2007

Paprika!


I saw the new movie by Satoshi Kon, Paprika, last night. It was awesome! It was visually amazing, the story was good/interesting, and the music by Susumu Hirasawa was great! I got the soundtrack, and it's great! I just like how everything tied in with this movie. I've been a fan of Satoshi Kon since Perfect Blue. I even had the chance to meet him back at BAAF 2003 (Big Apple Anime Fest), when I worked the autograph booth. He gave me a signed/sketched on Tokyo Godfathers poster, which is still one of my greatest items ever. He truly is amazing. I recommend for people to see the movie, as well as Perfect Blue, Millennium Actress, and Tokyo Godfathers if you haven't already.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger 13toon's said...

hey man whats up, you know i just saw tokoy godfathers let night and it was great i have to go and see the other ones. it was great to meet and talk to you and i have to say i really like your blog. love the cartoon figures, if you want maybe we can do a trade a figure for a drawing, or maybe i'll come up with some characters and you can pick a design you like and rock it out. well have to go back to drawing.bye 4 now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home